Pages

Sunday 25 August 2013

Back from holiday

After a great break in Dartmouth I am in the mood for a bit of sailing action. There is a two day series at the club and with forecasted wind of 12 to 14 knots it is looking like a great opportunity to do some medium handicap racing and see where the Farr lies in a medium breeze. The club at the moment have decided to give me a handicap of 1040 which I think is roughly where it should be (for a fat overweight helm especially after a week away with his brother in law with unlimited red wine and beer packed in the van!!!).

I will update after today race but just to give you some idea of how beautiful Dartmouth is in the sun see below



Wind is still building so looking like it could be a good one. Amway as a famous actor once said "I'll be back!"

No comments:

Post a Comment