Pages

Sunday 13 October 2013

Dyer Cup Disaster!!

Well all I can say is that my wind dance must of been rubbish! If any of you were on the East coast this weekend you will know what I mean. Both Saturday and Sunday were both beautiful days with the sun gleaming over the water but there was no bloody wind so in the end I ditched any thoughts of going racing and had the family round for sunday dinner! 

I did however take a little look at what is happening with the cherubs and did see my old boat Subtle Knife. She looked very funky with her upgraded T foil arrangement and it did get be thinking what little mods I could do to my boat over the winter!!!! Then I decided that I need to get the essentials done before anyhting else. The winter tinker list is below:

Paint Trailer again
Build a winter rood for the trailer box
Get new sail made ready for next season
Change the mast arrangement to have T terminals in the mast to reduce wear.
Alter the Lowers arrangement to give the mast a bit more stiffness and power.
Tickle the foils
Sand and varnish the foredeck
Replace Progrip where it is worn.

Quite enough for the timebeing I feel without putting a snout on it and a 21sq kite!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment